Monday, July 22, 2019

After series by Anna Todd


I came across this series by Anna Todd quite by accident. I had run out of things to read and it wasn't time for new releases on a series I was in the middle of. So I googled. lol

This is the story of Tessa...good girl personified. Quiet, smart, unassuming. First year at college, first year away from home, first time away from her high school boyfriend.

Enter Hardin...British, tattooed, moody, angry and brilliant. He's rude, he's sarcastic. But he's hot.

I wasn't sure what to expect from this series except some distraction while waiting on the series I was anticipating. I honestly fell in love with Hardin and Tessa. What occurs between them in this series is entirely too much to go into. But I was invested in them as a couple. I followed them through all of the heartache, through the short bursts of genuine happiness. I raged at Hardin for the asinine antics that he couldn't seem to stop doing. Every time he would do something to push Tessa away, she was able to see past his insecurities and bring him back to the lighter side.

If you want a series that will devastate you but will also reignite your faith in love, THIS IS IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment