Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hello!

Well, hi there! I am new to the blog world and thought I would introduce myself. I'm a 33-year-old married mother of 2 girls, 4 dogs and 1 husband, living in the deep south....or Alabama, as we like to call it. :-) My hubs and I have been together for 11 years, married for 10. Our daughters are 9 and almost 7. I work outside of the home and try to use my spare time (HA!) to extend some creativity to my children, who fight me tooth and nail on the subject. While they enjoy the aftereffects of being creative, the getting there process is not so much to their liking! I'm hoping that I can foster that love a little more until they are the perfect Stepford Children of creation...or at least can make all of our homemade Christmas gifts FOR me. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment