Thursday, April 2, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans

I'm going to tell you a story. It's not about vampires or werewolves or witches. It's not a YA novel or fluff. I came across this book quite by accident, and it couldn't have been a happier accident. I honestly went into reading this book thinking it was going to be superficial, sexually charged, and kinda cheesy. Although it is very sexually charged (yum), the storyline itself blew me away! Manwhore by Katy Evans

I read a lot of books. I mean, really a lot. To the point where my husband and kids are like "We are hiding the Kindle". lol So I know a good story from a crappy one. This is a good one. A great one. No, a FANTASTIC one. It starts with Rachel, a reporter at a failing paper who is given the chance at an expose on Malcolm Saint. Saint is a womanizing, rich bad boy. Rachel worms her way in to his network, and the explosions are plenty! I had a really good time reading this book. I truly felt for both the characters, and their friends are all hilarious. Saint is my definition of a bad boy: naughty, wicked, powerful, gorgeous, kind-hearted, gentle, funny. I was extremely disappointed when it ended, and cannot wait for the next one to come out in July!! Good job, Ms. Evans. I'm adding you to my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment