Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Filthy Dirty series by Grace Morgan

I'm in love with Burke. There, I said it. A verifiable sex god who owns a sex club, is dominating AND sweet? *swoon*


"My unique brand of kink has most women dropping their panties. But not Lola. Which makes her all the more interesting. You know the old cliché that men love the chase? Hell yeah we do. I want her to fight me. Resist me. Because when I finally take her, I’ll have conquered not only her body, but her mind. And to a Dom like me, there is no better victory." 



Lola is a reporter looking into the disappearance of a young girl named Hope, a former member of Second Circle, the sex club owned by none other than Burke...or as I like to call him, Mr. Sexy Pants. Over the course of their arrangement, the two develop a relationship that neither one of them was expecting. The story is fresh and exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed the rapport between the two, and Carter is hilarious. There were definitely some twists and turns that made this more than just an erotica book. I highly recommend this series!!! Kudos to Ms. Morgan for a job well done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment