Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Insanity Days 14-21

I am still doing Insanity, although I'm no longer posting a play by play every day, only because the exercises are at the repetition stage. For those of you curious, though, I'll list the workouts below!

Day 14 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Day 15 - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Day 16 - Cardio Recovery
Day 17 - Cardio Power & Resistance
Day 18 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Day 19 - Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs
Day 20 - Cardio Power & Resistance
Day 21 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Day 22 - Cardio Recovery (haven't done yet but scheduled for today lol)

It's intense but I'm slowly getting better at it. My endurance is definitely better than it was when I started 3.5 weeks ago. :-)

Here's my weight stats:
Start Weight: 168.8
Current Weight: 151.8
Total lost: 17
Measurements:
Waist: 35
Chest: 38
Hips: 39
Thighs: 20
Total Inches Lost: 18 inches

And current pics:


No comments:

Post a Comment