Monday, September 9, 2013

2 months into my weight loss journey/battle/hell

Yikes!! Didn't think I'd even make it this far. lol It's been a ride, but not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. I guess I was finally ready to make a true lifestyle change and not just "go on a diet"...again...for the millionth time. *blush*

Beginning Weight: 168.8
Current Weight: 158.6
Total lost: 10.2
Measurements:
Waist: 36
Chest: 39
Hips: 40.5
Total Inches Lost: 13.5

Yay! I've still got way more to go, but I'm pretty pleased with that. I'm averaging about a 1.4 lb loss per week, which is steady. Still doing the C25K running plan and the CrossFit. I've done a couple of the Insanity workouts, and will start the whole program from beginning to end when my bff Renee is ready to start it with me!! Keep losing and keep the faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment